RE: Strawman for 0..n entity ids [WAS: [higgins-dev]Myposition onEntityId]

Tom, good point. Are we saying that the proposed
IEntity.getCanonicalEntityId() and IEntity.getEntityIds() methods return
values that are fully qualified, i.e., include the ContextId?

Or are we assuming that if the calling app has located the Entity, it
already knows the ContextId, and thus these methods can return an EntityId
that may not be fully qualified, i.e., may only be Context-unique?

=Drummond