Re: [higgins-dev] Clarification needed wrt naming convention forcontext types

Technically?  Okay, good but what is the syntactical significance of
$context+ldap?  Is that an XRDS syntactical convention?  XRI?  What
is the meaning of this Markus?  :)

Tom

>>> "Markus Sabadello" <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 09/09/08 8:41 AM >>>
Hello,

Technically, IdASRegistry just treats the context types as strings -  it
doesn't matter what's inside. So you can use "ldap_context" too.

Markus