RE: [higgins-dev] Source code for dependancies

The Ipzilla items include the respective source as attachments.

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Kuehr-McLaren
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 3:24 AM
To: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [higgins-dev] Source code for dependancies

As part of an internal process to ship open source code, we need to run a scan on the source code of any libraries that are included. There are a few dependancies where we are having some difficulty determining the source code for the libraries.  Is there information about the corresponding source code in the IPzilla records for each dependancy? I do not have the authority to view IPzilla reports, so I do not know the contents of these docs.

David

David Kuehr-McLaren
IBM Tivoli Security

919.224.1960