Re: [higgins-dev] Adding contexts dynamically to the IdASRegistry

Rajalakshmi S Iyer wrote:
Moreover, each context provider would have its own list of configuration
settings. It would be nice to expose these settings through a context
configuration model interface (something like the I*Model interfaces for
schema). This way, an IdAS application UI would simply need to query the
context configuration model and present those in a graphical way depending
on the type of context being created or edited.

We discussed this on the list a long time ago, but didn't push it through to a solution. The ISettingDescriptor (in org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.api) is my attempt at letting a configurable component describe its settings.

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/higgins-dev/msg02887.html

(I'm pretty sure there's another thread, but I couldn't find it in the archives.)

...Greg

Back to the top