[higgins-dev] Discovering configurable elements and their structure for a configurable component

While we have to document every available setting and how to structure it for all our configurable components, we also need a way for management utilities to dynamically provide an interface to allow configuration of each setting.  In other words, we need another schema to describe this stuff and I was pondering whether we could reuse concepts and code we've already created here or whether we'd end up with "chicken and egg" problems.  I also don't know how what Markus is doing might play into this as well as we modify XRDS documents with our configuration data inside.

Does anyone else have any thoughts or comments on this issue?

Thanks,
Tom

Back to the top