Re: [higgins-dev] Problems deploying RPPS on a Windows Environment

Hi Noymn,

You can change your RPPS and ICM hosts by launching AIR Selector ->
Right click on mouse icon in tray -> Preferences

Once the RPPS and ICM entries are updated, right click on mouse icon
again -> Setup to create a new profile.

Thanks,
Jeesmon

Back to the top