Re: [higgins-dev] Problems deploying RPPS on a Windows Environment

Well, I have the Higgins HBXFF on Firefox 2.0 and the Adobe Air solution instaled but never saw the option to create profiles in another site than eclipse.org and Parity account. How its suposed to launch that wizard on my own ICM deployed solution?