Re: [higgins-dev] Can someone help Vincent with this STS config problem?

Hi All - thanks to Markus and Stas, we have tracked down broken links/missing files off  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Deploy_Token_Service
page. Sergey Lyakhov will be fixing the links with the missing files. We hope these will resolve Vincent's issues with STS_IdP.

I updated the news portal with a reply to Vincent with above status.

regards....Brian