[higgins-dev] how to write a new IDAS ?

Hi all.

First i have to confess that i am totaly new to Higgins project, so
don't hesitate to correct me on any mistake i could write, or any bad
direction i could take . I am writing a demo that intends to use a STS
that contacts a smart card to retrieve informations (for next thursday
!!! ). Of course i choose Higgins cause it's the best i know, and
because its developpers are the best in the world ;-).

So as far as i understand, the only modification i have to do is to
modify the data source to switch from the xml File to the smart card.
As i investigate the source code, I found out that i could write an
idAs extension (plugin?) to do that. Then i will create a card
template that maps the physical smart card attributes.  Ok but now i'm
stuck :
- what should i do to "extend" an idas interface to implement this ? I
created a package from a copy of the
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.xmlfile, but i don't see any interface to
implement to do this.
- how to configure the higgins STS to use that new extension ?

Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated ...

Thx,
Lézoray JB

--
LEZORAY Jean-baptiste