[higgins-dev] Attribute Value Types (was RE: Higgins 1.1 M2 release status - 13-June-08)

[renaming this thread to stay on topic]

Paul, Jim:

Is there a way to have our cake and eat it too, i.e., could we go back to
saying that all values of an attribute have a single type, BUT if that type
is Entity, then each value (instance of an Entity) can have its own type.

That way, any multi-valued attribute that is NOT of type Entity ensures that
all values are of the same type, while multi-valued attributes of type
Entity preserve the rich multi-typed multi-value model that Daniel and Mike
and Paul don't want to lose.

Or is there something that prevents this happy duality?

=Drummond