[higgins-dev] Status on 1.1 M2 - Thur 12-June-08

Hi All - status update on 1.1 M2 release:
  • The current gating item to getting this release out is fix the current daily build issues we are having with several components. I have sent out notes to component owners impacted, and Peter is also doing some work to figure out what is going on.
  • We have finalized all the changes that are going to be tagged for this M2 release. For now we are still going to target tomorrow to do this - however as mentioned above, this is going to be gated on getting the build issues mentioned above fixed first. See below for the list of items that will be included in the M2 release:

regards.....Brian

Brian Walker
=brian.walker
VP of Engineering