[higgins-dev] SAML utility code

In order to get the ball rolling and get the SAML code I need, I'm going to create an org.eclipse.higgins.util.saml package and, for the time being, move a little of the SAML2 IDP code into it and write a little of my own.  I need SAML 1.0 document support so I want to use XMLElement from saml2idp.saml2 and I figured that if Mike is going to create more generalized SAML utility code, mine can go away but the package can remain.  At any rate, I am anxious to see utility APIs like what Markus did but that supports both SAML 1 & 2.

Tom

Back to the top