Re: [higgins-dev] SAML utility code

Yeah, sure, that sounds good.  I know you mentioned that and that Mike
talked about making some of the STS code be utility code but I also need
something for the interim and Jim suggested I get the ball rolling.

But, yes, we should all talk because I don't know what Mike is thinking
with regard to use of axiom or maintaining the org.w3c.dom approach
you did.  I'd like to preserve an org.w3c.dom approach at the utility level.

Is Mike away until next week?

Tom

>>> "Markus Sabadello" <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 06/11/08 4:51 PM >>>
As I mentioned in my other mail, I have been trying to use STS code in my
SAML2 IdP instead of the utility classes you are referring to.

Since this is all related, maybe the three of us (and anyone else who is
interested) could do an IRC session or telecon some time next week?

Markus