[higgins-dev] Making SAML2 IdP use the STS [was Re: Information Update - Subject has changed: Meeting to discuss SAML 2.0 IdP]

Just wanted to let you know that I have started to work on this (org.eclipse.higgins.saml2idp.server).

At the moment, I am probably not even remotely configuring / using the STS correctly.. I am slowly moving from one exception to the next.

I'll definitely need a lot more help from Mike to understand this.. Maybe we can find time for an IRC session together or something..?

For now, I have checked in my current version.

Markus