[higgins-dev] Higgins Telecon Agenda (on behalf of Paul)

[Sent on behalf of Paul who can't connect at the moment]

Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 892048#
Time: noon EDT (1600 GMT)

Proposed Agenda
===============

1) [Paul] Higgins Positioning (for IIW, etc.)
- Higgins Context Data Model (see [6])
- Higgins and UDI (Universal Data Identifiers) (see [4])
- Higgins and the Global Graph and Data Portability
- Higgins and our industry's vision of an "Identity Bus"
  "Identity Metasystem", etc.
- Higgins and

2) [Jim] IdAS Access Management Call: See [5]

3) [Brian] Stable build of 1.1M1 was done on May 6. Next stable build is
1.1M2, currently scheduled for June 13.  More items are on 1.0.2 list, which
we are continuing to schedule as TBD.

4) [Paul] HOWL update
---------------------
- I'm almost ready on a HOWL1.1 update
- Last issue I'm working on relates to allowing String EntityIds AND UDI
- Proposal that we add a getUDI() call to IEntity (optional support)

5) [Mary] Opportunity to influence CardSpace 2.0 May 21-23.  Possible
Higgins Face-to-Face with CardSpace team on afternoon of Wednesday the 21st
or afternoon of Friday the 23rd. See [1] for link to wiki page to collect
suggestions.  See [2] for persons who may attend.  Microsoft did not agree
to running this as a Higgins meeting.  One alternative is for individuals to
attend an open meeting. There would be no restrictions on attendance at this
half day session.

6) [Mary] We haven't gotten much response [3] to having a Higgins F2F before
the meetings in Redmond. As Tony has pointed out, this would make for a long
week, especially after IIW the previous week.

Links
-----

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/CardSpace_wish_list

[2] http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=6r5yw3wwdv3gtdp8 - doodle