RE: [higgins-dev] Time preferences for Higginsmeetings inRedmondtheweek of May 19th

As nice as this sounds, there is waaaaaaay too much going on at an IIW to hold a productive Higgins F2F (it’s hard just to go to all of what’s already at the typical IIW). And since this one includes a Data Sharing Summit on Thursday, that doesn’t leave enough time afterwards.

For other IIWs, holding a Higgins F2F on Wed. afternoon/Thurs/Fri might work well. We should look ahead to doing that at the one this fall.

=Drummond

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 4:28 PM
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] Time preferences for Higginsmeetings inRedmondtheweek of May 19th

Another option I heard put out there is to hold the Higgins F2F in conjunction with IIW.  I've never been to an IIW, so not sure if there's time then or what.  If it were after IIW (in mtn view) that only gives us Thurs/Fri, or only Fri if people will be doing the Data Sharing Summit thing.

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 05/07/08 4:30 PM >>>

Added myself. Sorry for the delay. -Paul

higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]

On Behalf Of

Jim Sermersheim

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 1:41 PM

'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'

Re: [higgins-dev] Time preferences for Higgins meetings inRedmond theweek of May 19th

hmm, so far only three people are signed up for this F2F.  This is 1 week after IIW.  Are people not planning on showing up, or have they just not entered their name on the poll?  I'm waiting to book air until I know whether there will actually be a meeting.

Jim

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 05/06/08 1:12 PM >>>

I finally got around to adding my preferences.  Also, there are no longer any Novell offices in the area that we can use for the meeting :(.

So, do we have an idea if there are any facilities we can use?  If so, where?  I want to book a hotel nearby when we decide.

Jim

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/26/08 2:31 PM >>>

Two Higgins meetings are being planned for the week of May 19th in Redmond.  Please let us know your availability to attend:

·

A general Higgins face-to-face - exact location in the Seattle/Redmond area TBD - on this Doodle

·

A meeting focused on providing detailed feedback from Higgins participants to CardSpace engineers - to be held at Microsoft - on this Doodle

Note that these meetings do not conflict with the Microsoft CardSpace meeting planned for May 22 and the morning of May 23.

Let me know if you have any questions not answered here or in the April 24th Higgins developers call notes.

Back to the top