From: Paul Trevithick [mailto:paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:02 PM
To: 'Mary Ruddy'
Cc: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] Web site improvements

There are some formatting oddities in the left-hand nav between the web
pages (e.g. http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/) and wiki page (e.g.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Community):

1) The point-sizes of all of the wiki pages are one increment larger than
the point-sizes of the website. (both IE and FF)

2) Left-hand nav on wiki pages (only):
  - On IE there is an underscore to the left of every sub-menu item
    (e.g. "____About This Project)
  - On FF the sub-menu items (e.g. About This Project) the indention is
almost
    not visible

In summary, we need to find a way to make the point-sizes, indention and
general appearance of the pages look the same (esp. the left-hand nav) on
both wiki and web pages. I know that's the goal, but it looks like we have
some bugs here.