From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mary Ruddy
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:25 PM
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: [higgins-dev] Web site improvements

The Getting Started web page has been streamlined, and a few more pieces of
information added so all the community tools are accessible in one place:
• Volunteer information
• A link to the Higgins Committers and Contributors Wiki page
• A link to the head of the Higgins wiki.
Let me know if you have further suggestions.

Back to the top