RE: [higgins-dev] preliminary work on "IdAS data model as nodes"

Jim,

I’m interested in the “direction you are going” because XDI also has the requirement to be self-describing. I like what you’ve done so far. Keep going.

=Drummond

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 10:25 PM
To: Higgins dev <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [higgins-dev] preliminary work on "IdAS data model as nodes"

On a number of occasions, I've mentioned my desire to explore the notion of using existing IdAS APIs to access a context's data model (schema).

This page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins/ModelAPIs) is a start, but it needs polish.  It has a number of known (to mee) problems that need to be dealt with.  I just thought I'd mention it in case anyone is interested in at least seeing the direction I'm going.

Jim

Back to the top