Re: [higgins-dev] Re: Any idea when the 1.0.0 branch will be created?

Whether or not it is just a problem with Eclipse starting at version 3.3,
it still needs to be fixed in order for our build instructions to work for
other people and it still needs to be fixed in order for me to try to get
the automated builds working.

Regards,
Mike