Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins for SAML2 SP - Which SAML profiles are supported?

On 24. jan. 2008, at 16.00, Markus Sabadello wrote:
Hello Geir,

The Higgins SAML2 IdP Solution supports a subset of the SAML 2.0 specifications. It consists of the following projects: - org.eclipse.higgins.saml2idp.saml: Partial implementation of the protocol itself
- org.eclipse.higgins.saml2idp.server: Implementation of an IdP
- org.eclipse.higgins.saml2idp.test: Implementation of a RP

The RP part in Higgins (the org.eclipse.higgins.saml2idp.test project) does not support backchannel communication or artifact resolution. It sends authentication requests using the HTTP Redirect binding and consumes assertions via the HTTP POST binding.

This still makes it a strong candidate for our interaction with one of our IdPs, so many thanks for the overview.

See here for more information and links: http://wiki.eclipse.org/ SAML2_IdP

Hope this helps,

I have studied the SAML2_IdP pages, and was primarily looking for confirmation of some assumptions of implementation limitations in the current version.

Thank you for the help and your swift reply.
Sincerely,

.gAm
--
Geir Amdal  <geir.amdal@xxxxxxxxxxx>               [there is no spool]