[higgins-dev] Higgins for SAML2 SP - Which SAML profiles are supported?

Hi!

I am a Java developer at the University of Oslo, currently involved in migrating the federated authentication support (SP/RP functionality) in some of our web applications from a proprietary protocol to SAML2. The IdPs our SPs will be contacting are national instances not under our control, running Sun Access Manager (or possibly the new FAM version).

I was only recently made aware of Higgins, and have a few questions about the SAML2 support it offers: - Does the current version of Higgins have any RP side support for backchannel communication, or is it only intended to offer the HTTP POST profile for Assertion consumption? (One of the IdPs our RPs are connecting to requires backchannel/HTTP Artifact resolution for Assertions.) - How mature and complete would you classify the SAML2 portions of Higgins as being in the current version?

Sincerely,

 .gAm
--
Geir Amdal  <geir.amdal@xxxxxxxxxxx>               [there is no spool]