[higgins-dev] Cleanup pass on Higgins Data Model

Jim/all:

I’ve done a pass cleaning up http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_Data_Model. I’ve changed nothing at all, just tried to make the page clearer and more inviting to a newbies, added links to the latest “intro” PPT, etc.  I removed lots of background info to a separate wiki page. The exception is that I have started using Relation and Correlation instead of “Subject Relation” and “Subject Correlation” and I’m much happier.  In this pass (and with help from Drummond and Markus) I’ve updated these pages:

Of course none of this resolves the 4-5 open issues that you’ve raised recently about the model. I hope we can knock those off next week at the F2F in Provo between skiing runs.

I will also present a vastly improved replacement for higgins.owl next week. I’d really like to squeak it into 1.0 somehow if at all possible.

-Paul

Back to the top