[higgins-dev] FW: [eclipse.org-committers] "Today"'s server outage

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eclipse
WebMaster (Denis Roy)
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 4:20 PM
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] "Today"'s server outage

Hi folks,

I hope you all enjoyed the small break I gave you today when I turned
Eclipse.org off.  It sure was nice to have bug/list-mail silence for a
full hour.

In all seriousness, we had an outage this morning (around 9:00AM
Eastern) which required us to switch to our standby backend server.
Right now we're only running on a single backend, and performance may
vary as we bring the other back into service.

Thanks for you understanding,

Your Eclipse webmasters.

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx