[higgins-dev] Fwd: Re: problems with eclipse svn

FWIW, it works fine for me now

>>> "Webmaster(Matt Ward)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> 12/07/07 7:24 AM >>>
Hi Jim,

  Looks like someone on your subnet tripped our attack detection scripts
and got you blocked.  I've pulled the block so you should be ok for
svn+ssh.  I've had no other reports of issues with access to the
technology repository via https.

-Matt.

Jim Sermersheim wrote:

> It's actually happening to all the higgins committers that I know
> about.  My IP right now is 137.65.132.4
>

> Jim

> Hi Jim,
>
>   It looks good from here.  If you can send me your internet facing IP
> I'll check the blocks tables just in case.
>
> -Matt.
>
> Jim Sermersheim wrote:
> >
> > Matt,
> >

> > We seem to be unable to communicate with the svn server using svn+ssh
> > or https.  Do you know if it's experiencing a problem?
> >

> > Jim

Back to the top