Re: [higgins-dev] fixing the component row templates

I updated all the tables for y'all.  Some of the dependency links are broken now.  If you care, you can look at an old version of the page like http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=Components&oldid=60587 to find your old dependencies and copy them to the new dep page.

Personally, I think the dep column should go away.  I mean, the dependencies can be generated in a much easier and complete way.

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 11/16/07 7:09 PM >>>

I think people can convert over to the templates now

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 11/16/07 2:17 PM >>>

I took a stab at changing the template to do what we want, and it works in sort of a limping way.

I really wanted to be able to have the viewcvs point at the proper place regardless of whether the project is under /api, /plugins, or at the root.  To do that, we need the mediawiki extension ParserFunctions loaded.

I logged a bug but it's one of 84 on the webmaster's plate, so I dont' know how long it will take for it to be addressed.

Jim

Back to the top