[higgins-dev] fixing the component row templates

I took a stab at changing the template to do what we want, and it works in sort of a limping way.

I really wanted to be able to have the viewcvs point at the proper place regardless of whether the project is under /api, /plugins, or at the root.  To do that, we need the mediawiki extension ParserFunctions loaded.

I logged a bug but it's one of 84 on the webmaster's plate, so I dont' know how long it will take for it to be addressed.

Jim

Back to the top