Re: [higgins-dev] Running autobuild from local machine

Running autobuild on local machine is bad idea. It  was created to get
all required resources to build component and than just run specified
targets from build.xml of the project. So you may just type for example
d:\workspace\project_name> ant plugin to start build plugin process.
This is the same as autobuilder do.
Besides autobuild will fail during  pushing build results to webHome ;)

Jeesmon Jacob wrote:

I added a wiki page at http://wiki.eclipse.org/How_To_Test_Autobuild_On_Local_Machine with the steps to test run auto build from eclipse IDE. Please test it out and let me know if you see any issues in the instructions.

-Jeesmon