Re: [higgins-dev] Build Emails (and the size thereof)

dependencies.xml files for few projects were incorrect (manually created) so autobuild failed. Please use higgins2ant plugin to refresh dependencies (build and builsaux) files when editing dependencies of the project. Today I'll fix problem with autobuilder.

Anthony Bussani wrote:
I received some errors (build.xml file missing on provider.securestorage), but it seems the snapshot used was from yesterday, as i commit this file some hours before receiving the email from autobuild.
Thanks,

Anthony.