Re: [higgins-dev] Can someone try this deployment?

Thanks Markus, this is exactly the kind of thing I wanted to do -- show people how to use different methods of doing things.  I've applied the patch.

I am having a hard time deciding where to end one "deployment" and begin another one.  For example, I want to build on this one by adding more interesting mapping policy such that it doesn't look like we're talking to an LDAP backend.  Not sure if I should add different permutations to one deployment, or commit lots of very similar deployments.  I'm leaning toward the former.

>>> "Markus Sabadello" <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/12/07 4:50 AM >>>
Hello Jim,

I also tried this now, and it's really simple and everything worked well..
It's always motivating to have something that works :)

Maybe I can contribute by also making the XRDS configuration work, which you
already mention in your code. I am attaching two XRDS files which I think
mirror everything from your IdASConfiguration1.xml file (they should go into
the ./conf directory), and also a small patch for BasicIdAS.java that simply
enables their use. Everything should work exactly the same as with the XML
method. Hope you find this helpful.

I will try this deployment with OpenLDAP next.

Markus