[higgins-dev] Org.eclipse.higgins.util.jscript

We are continuing our drive to make sure that all third party code that will be part of Higgins is documented on the Higgins components wiki pages and that all of these third party packaged have a corresponding CQ's entered for Eclipse Legal review.

Org.eclipse.higgins.util.jscript, which uses two third party packages js.jar and log4j doesn't seam to have a corresponding entry on the components wiki page. If it is a current sub-component of a component with an existing components dependency page, please let me know which one it is and update it to reflect both these dependencies. If we aren't using this any more, let me know that also.

Since we don't currently have a CQ entered for js.jar, it would be great if we could use org.mozilla._javascript__1.6.2 as this is already approved.  We are already approved to use Log4J 1.2.13.

-Mary

Back to the top