[higgins-dev] Component compliance

Component Owners,

I've just completed an initial review of the Higgins components and looked
at compliance to the latest owner checklist [1]. Since the checklist itself
evolved a bit during the review only a few components that I edited myself
are in full compliance.

This being the first review of all components, I have been highly selective
about what I wrote in this email. And intentionally uneven in the
application of the rules.

-Paul, [in role of den mother]

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Higgins_Component_Owner_Checklist

====
Abhi
====

Idemix Provider
---------------
- reformat wiki page
- old style "Source & Build" entry
- missing build scripts, javadoc

I-Card Selector Service
-----------------------
- I tweaked the format of the wiki page a bit
- content needs to be reviewed, perhaps moved to "ISS" (row A)
- no mention of new pluggable architecture
- rows missing from table for plugins

ISS
---
- missing project level wiki page (move some content from component
overview?)
- "Source & Build" column is in old format (should be "cvs & instructions")
- missing build scripts, javadoc

====
Andy
====
- please create your "User" wiki page
- General statements regarding the H2 agent components:
  + need to add missing rows for the C++ projects to several tables on the
Components page
  + need to check in latest code

ISS Client UI C++
-----------------
- missing wiki page
- missing dependencies
- missing build scripts, binaries, doc

=====
Duane
=====

OpenID Context Provider
-----------------------
- reformat wiki page
- no build scripts, javadoc

JavaScript Context Provider
---------------------------
- reformat wiki page
- no build scripts, javadoc

In Memory Context Provider
---------------------------
- reformat wiki page
- no build scripts, javadoc

====
Greg
====

Configuration (3 projects)
-------------
- Configuration API wiki page is great but missing Details, Plan sections
and the "Service" heading
- all three Missing nightly build scripts, javadoc

============
Jeff Broberg
============
- please create your "User" wiki page

RP Enablement (category)
-------------
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/RP_Enablement
- I've edited the main wiki page (and renamed RPEC to Relying Parity
Service) (RPS) and split out RPS to its own component

Relying Party Service
---------------------
- I've created a separate component row for it in the Components page.
- We need to discuss our collective and individual requirements, plans, etc.
for the RPS component
- Though I've split this out as a separate component, in reality it will
itself be multiple components (at the very least one per language!)

===
Jim
===
- project level rows need wiki pages
- will .common, .spi, have their own separate javadoc in the long run?

====
Mike
====
- please create your "User" wiki page

Token Service
-------------
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Token_Service
- tweak format, add Plan section

Token Service Core
------------------
- missing wiki page
- missing build scripts, javadoc

Username Provider
-----------------
- reformat wiki page
- missing build scripts, javadoc

SAML Provider
-------------
- reformat wiki page
- missing build scripts, javadoc

STS Bindings
------------
- missing wiki page

Axis 1.x Binding
----------------
- missing wiki page

...several more missing wiki pages and dependencies (dep) pages
...several more old style "Source & Build" entries
...several more missing build scripts, javadoc

=======
SergeyL
=======

CardSpace I-Card Provider core
------------------------------
- missing wiki page
- missing build scripts, javadoc IdAS-based CardSpace Managed I-Card

Provider
------------------------------
- reformat wiki page
- missing build scripts, javadoc

Jena Context Provider
---------------------
- reformat wiki page
- missing build scripts, javadoc

=======
SergeyY
=======

I-Card Manager Web Application
------------------------------
- main wiki page not in compliance
- no nightly builds, no javadoc
- one row per project?

RSS-SSE RP Test Application
---------------------------
- main wiki page not in compliance
- no nightly builds, no javadoc
- one row per project?

RP Protocol Support
-------------------
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/RP_Protocol_Support
- I have done a quick edit on this wiki page. It needs more work

RPPS Web App
------------
- missing wiki page for this project
- no build scripts
- no javadoc, binaries, etc.
- one row per project?

RPPS Core
------------
- missing wiki page for this project
- no build scripts
- no javadoc, binaries, etc.
- one row per project?

===
Tom
===
- please create your "User" wiki page

JNDI Context Provider
---------------------
- reformat wiki page
- missing build scripts, javadoc

XML File Context Provider
---------------------
- reformat wiki page
- no build scripts, javadoc

======
Valery
======

I-Card Registry
---------------
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/I-Card_Registry
- I've updated the wiki page, please review and improve
- need to add project level row (e.g. for .icard, .icard.registry, .registry
etc. (not just row "A")

I-Card Providers
----------------
- I've updated the main wiki page, please review and improve

URI Managed I-Card Provider
- refomat wiki page to latest "checklist" spex
- missing build scripts, javadoc

URI Personal I-Card Provider
- refomat wiki page to latest

"checklist" spex