RE: [higgins-dev] STS@https://higgins.eclipse.org/TokenService/index.html

Mike,

I've added a row here [1]. It needs some details. Including an entry in the
first column (I couldn't reuse the entry in the Wag row because these
descriptions include specifics on the deployment).

Daniel,

I modified slightly your row. Renamed a couple of fields. Please review.

-Paul

[1]
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Deployments#CardSpace-interoperable_Identi
ty_Provider.2FSTS