RE: Re[2]: [higgins-dev] Proposed updates toHiggins ArchitecturediagramperAustin F2F discussions

Valery

I've updated the architecture here [1]. It now shows the i-card store.

An i-card provider could use IdAS for working storage and an i-card store
for long term, encrypted storage. This is almost a requirement for
implementing i-card providers that use an i-card store whose format is
dictated by MSFT (e.g.  .crds).

-Paul

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Architecture