RE: [higgins-dev] Proposed updates to Higgins ArchitecturediagramperAustin F2F discussions

higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/08/2007 08:48:34 AM:

> SergeyL wrote:
> >
> > > But thinking out loud here...if I were designing the CPIP I think I
> > would
> > > have stored within the CPIP object itself a URI field: "<ContextId>
/
> > > <SubjectId>", where ContextId points to, say, a Jena-backed Context.
And
> > > SubjectId to a DS within it (the SubjectId can be null if there is
only
> > > one
> > > DS in the Context, BTW).
> >
> > Yes, IdAS-based CPIP is implemented in this way. Personal I-Card
contains
> > reference (ContextId + SubjectId) to a Digital Subject which contains
> > list
> > of claims ().
>
> Good.
>
> > On the other hand, STS shouldn't use this reference, if we
> > will need to develop some non-IdAS based CPIP.
>
> Why do we need to develop a non-IdAS-based CPIP?
>
> > There is a method
> > ICard.getClaims(), and it could be used by STS in case of Personal
ICard.

It seems we are back to my initial issue - there is no current interface
thru which an STS can acquire an i-Card instance and invoke methods on it.

> > Thanks,
> > Sergey Lyakhov

ContextId/SubjectId

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CardSpace_Personal_I-Card_Provider