Re: Re[2]: [higgins-dev] XML-based managed I-Card provider

Valery,

So the plan is to use IdAS when update operations are resolved?

Tom

>>> Valery Kokhan <vkokhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 4/27/2007 9:38 AM >>>
Jim,

Actually it was rather problem then requirement when we got stuck with
our implementation of i-card providers until IdAS update operation
will be resolved.

Valery