[higgins-dev] Notes from today's Higgins Developers call on Thursday, April 26 at 12:00 NOON EDT

Attendees

=========

  Alex Amies - IBM

* Paula Austel - IBM

* Andy Hodgkinson - Novell

* Duane Buss - Novell

  Greg Byrd - NCSU/IBM

* Brian Carrol - Serena

  Tom Doman - Novell

* Valery Kokhan - Parity Ukraine

  David Kuehr-Mclaren - IBM

* Mike McIntosh - IBM

  Nataraj Nagaratnam - IBM

* Mary Ruddy - Parity/SocialPhysics

* Jim Sermersheim - Novell

  George Sanchez - Serena

* Daniel Sanders

* Abhi Schelat - IBM

--

* Present

Regrets

=======

Paul Trevithick - Parity/SocialPhysics

Tony Nadalin - IBM

Heather Hinton – IBM

Agenda

------

  1. Higgins Webinar
  2. Status update on Nightly Build instructions
  3. F2F meeting next week in Austin
    • No developers call
    • Schedule changes
    • Call in times
  4. HBX – integration effort
  5. IdAS continued

1. Higgins Webinar

Mary: As part of Eclipse’s Webinar Series, I gave an overview of Higgins this week. Many thanks to Tom and Jim for handling the IM questions while I talked. The slides and audio will be posted to the website.

----------------------

2. Status update on Nightly Build Instructions

-----------------------------------

Mary: Valery has figured out how to add “incubation-“ to the Nightly Build zip file name.  He is still working on a mechanism for doing this for Stable builds. Component owners don’t need to do anything until we have worked this out.

3. F2F meeting preparations

-----------------

Mary: There will be no developers call next week due to the Face-to-face meeting.

Mary: A revised agenda was sent out to the list

Brian: Wants to call into STS and following session on Monday afternoon.

Mary: Let me know if anyone else wants to call into any of the sessions.

4. HBX integration

-------

Mary: A call was held today and progress made.

Mike: We made some progress, shared some information on HBX with Zurich and Ukraine. They now know about some things that need to be implemented. After this work is done, we will need to have another meeting. We need to have more regular meetings. There is a significant amount of code with dependencies on the writable IdAS interfaces. There are some things we can do now. Sergei has done some work with a card provider that doesn’t require IdAS. They will be checking it in.

Valery:  Has some stuff for them to look at.

Mike:  Will have more questions for F2F

5. IdAS

-------

Jim:  Have updates to address some of the issues.  I’m reviewing changes will make a commit shortly.  Will send out a dif file on single vs. multi valued properties.

Mike: Wants to differentiate actual claims with zero values, vs. inability to create a claim at all.

Jim:  Model should be able to handle this. There is a min and max cardinality. I will look into this.

Jim: After this update stuff is out of the way, I hope to get back to the IdAS-registry.

Valery: So yes, you will have finished most important update thing..

Mary: So if Jim makes these changes, you are un-roadblocked?

Valery: Yes.

Next action:

Fact-to-Face meeting

Back to the top