From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mary Ruddy
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:07 AM
To: 'Mary Ruddy'; 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Cc: 'David Recordon'; 'Drummond Reed'
Subject: [higgins-dev] Revised Agenda for the Face-to-Face meeting in AustinApril 30-May 3

The agenda for the upcoming Higgins Face-to-Face meeting has been updated to reflect Monday travel schedules and sessions with a request for phone call-ins.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/04.30.2007_F2F_Agenda#Draft_Agenda

Please review the schedule and let me know if we need to make any additional changes to session order, estimated duration, etc.

Mary

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top