[higgins-dev] IdAS: Removing ambiguity around single versus multi valued properties

Here is the diff of the proposal I think will work.  It basically lets the consumer ask if a property is single-valued, and if so, it can be cast to an ISingleValuedProperty and have getValue() called on it.

I can't remember any remaining contention on this one, so I'd like to check it in asap so people don't need to make multiple passes when implementing the new update interfaces.

Jim