Re: [higgins-dev] Open ID Context Provider: Checked In

I have updated many of the links on the openid depends page to be more direct when possible.  When Tom checks in his latest bandit-* files I'll get those links updated as well.

-Duane

>>> Michael McIntosh <mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> 04/09/07 10:24 AM >>>
Seems like the idea we floated a while ago maight make a lot of sense.
For each common dependency we could have a project that holds that jar(s)
- and the documentation for that project would explain ONCE where to
download from.
Then each dependant project would depend on that project.

Thanks,
Mike