Re: [higgins-dev] Open ID Context Provider: Checked In

Duane,

Now that I've updated all of the dependent libraries I am getting
compilation errors:

Severity and Description        Path    Resource        Location Creation
Time    Id
SRegMessage cannot be resolved
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 563        1176215184443   26102
SRegMessage cannot be resolved
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 567        1176215184443   26105
SRegRequest cannot be resolved
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 1093       1176215184443   26109
SRegRequest cannot be resolved to a type
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 1051       1176215184443   26107
SRegRequest cannot be resolved to a type
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 1069       1176215184443   26108
SRegResponse cannot be resolved to a type
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 566        1176215184443   26103
SRegResponse cannot be resolved to a type
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 566        1176215184443   26104
The import net.openid.message.sreg cannot be resolved
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 44 1176215184443   26098
The import net.openid.message.sreg cannot be resolved
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 45 1176215184443   26099
The import net.openid.message.sreg cannot be resolved
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 46 1176215184443   26100

Thanks,
Mike