[higgins-dev] Higgins F2F Agenda - Draft

Based on our discussion during the dev call today, I took a stab at organizing the F2F agenda items into design/arch sessions and dev sessions. I also went ahead and proposed potential day/slots so that people can start raising any availability issues that need to be factored in. I kept the flow for IdAS discussions. Other than that, the positioning of topics are arbitrary.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/04.30.2007_F2F_Agenda#Draft_Agenda

thanks
Raj

Back to the top