Re: [higgins-dev] Agenda for Higgins developer call today at 12:00 Noon EDT

We could talk about one IdAS issue or another.  A couple good ones would be:
- Metadata: what is it and where does it belong
- Whether CP's have to allow any IAttribute/IProperty/IPropertyValue etc. on updates and in filters
- Hone other value-related aspects of data model (can two values of an attr be the same?  If not, how is equality determined?)

Jim

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 4/5/07 9:19 AM >>>

We will have our regular Higgins developers call on Thursday, April 4, at 12:00 EDT.

The dial-in number is 1-866-362-7064 and the participant access code is 892048.

            Starter Agenda

1)       Announcing officially the new committers SergeyL, AndyH, Daniel, and Duane

2)       Nightly builds update

3)       Standards for links to various downloads on components and dependency wiki pages

4)       Preparations for Face-to-Face meeting in Austin

5)       Other topics?

Back to the top