Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS Attribute data model

To answer your followup question:  The IdAS consumer interacts with a
Context.  As far as it knows, all values come from that context.  The
context provider has to maintain the relationship between the
IDigitalSubject and IAttribute instances presented to the IdAS consumer and
their actual source(s).

Jim

I hate to keep bringing up virtual directories, but it's what I'm use
too :-D  When an app interacts with a virtual directory the app knows
LDAP.  The virtual directory is comprised of a set of adapters (what I
equate contexts to) and an orchestration system (what I called a
"router" in my last email).  So are contexts both the adapter and the
orchestration system?  ie if I am getting data from 2 sources am I (as
someone who is going to utilize higgins & the IdAS) responsible for
creating a context that utilizes other contexts?

Thanks
Marc

Back to the top