Re: [higgins-dev] Changes to STS

Alex,

My current implementation (not yet checked in) is, for a
@xsi:type="xyz:map" the Java representation would be the Java 1.4 equiv of
java.util.Map<String, Object>. For the following example:

<Setting Name="SAMLIssue" Type="xyz:map">
        <Setting Name="IncludeBearerSubjectName" Type="xs:boolean">true</
Setting>
        <Setting Name="TrustedDelegator" Type="xs:string">
mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx</Setting>
        <Setting Name="DefaultContextRef" Type="xs:anyURI">
file:///C:/higgins.config.xml?id=Higgins-LDAP-Server</Setting>
        <Setting Name="TokenIssuer" Type="xs:anyURI">
https://localhost/TokenService/services/Trust</Setting>
        <Setting Name="EncryptToken" Type="xs:boolean">false</Setting>
        <Setting Name="SubjectNameIdentifierAttribute" Type="xs:anyURI">
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress</
Setting>
        <Setting Name="SubjectNameIdentifierFormat" Type="xs:anyURI">
urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress</Setting>
</Setting>

There would be a java.util.Map representing the Setting with
@Name="SAMLIssue" with entries representing each child Setting element.
The entries would be keyed by the values of the @Name attributes and the
values would be Objects representing the values, typed according to the
@xsi:type.

Thanks,
Mike