[higgins-dev] STS configuration

Mike,

I have a problem to set up my local STS. The following exeption occured when I am trying to create a Digital Subject Profile with Username = serg :

Problem creating subcontext: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]; remaining name 'uid=serg,ou=identities,dc=higgins,dc=eclipse,dc=org'

It looks that I need to initialize LDAP server for using STS (I am using IBM Directory Server Version 5.1). Can you provide me with information what should I do?

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov

Back to the top