From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergey Lyakhov
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:08 AM
To: Michael McIntosh
Cc: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: [higgins-dev] STS configuration

Mike,

I have a problem to set up my local STS. The following exeption occured
when I am trying to create a Digital Subject Profile with Username =
serg :

Problem creating subcontext: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP:
error code 32 - No Such Object]; remaining name
'uid=serg,ou=identities,dc=higgins,dc=eclipse,dc=org'

It looks that I need to initialize LDAP server for using STS (I am using
IBM Directory Server Version 5.1). Can you provide me with information
what should I do?

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov