Re: [higgins-dev] Breaking changes to IdAS for switch to Java 1.4

Tony,

I think Jim's e-mail IS the announcement to all component owners.  Also, as Jim said below "I've already made the appropriate changes in the JNDI CP and in the STS components".  Doesn't look all that chaotic to me.

Tom

>>> Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@xxxxxxxxxx> 03/20/07 4:21 PM >>>

You should check with the component owners before you check in code, like
Mike for the STS, otherwise it will be chaos

             "Jim Sermersheim"
             <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             higgins-dev-bounc                                          cc
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [higgins-dev] Breaking changes
             03/20/2007 09:33          to IdAS for switch to Java  1.4
             AM

             Please respond to
             "Higgins \(Trust
                Framework\)
             Project developer
               discussions"
             <higgins-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

 Javadoc is at
 http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/org.eclipse.higgins.docs/idas/

 >>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 3/20/07 8:03 AM >>>
 The following changes will be checked in today unless someone has a
 problem with them:

 * IdAS
 * All Iterable<> arguments and return values change to Iterator
 * All List<> arguments and return values change to Iterator
 ** Replace IRelationship<URI> with IContextRelationship
 ** IContext.buildRelationship now returns an IContextRelationship

 * JNDI CP fixes to conform to IdAS changes

 * STS fixes to conform to IdAS changes

 The reason I want to check these in now rather than wait a few days is
 because I've already made the appropriate changes in the JNDI CP and in
 the STS components, and all other affected component are already broken
 from the last set of changes -- they may as well work through these at the
 same time.

 higgins-dev mailing list
 higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx