Re: [higgins-dev] Breaking changes to IdAS for switch to Java 1.4

Javadoc is at http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/org.eclipse.higgins.docs/idas/

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 3/20/07 8:03 AM >>>
The following changes will be checked in today unless someone has a problem with them:

* IdAS
* All Iterable<> arguments and return values change to Iterator
* All List<> arguments and return values change to Iterator
** Replace IRelationship<URI> with IContextRelationship
** IContext.buildRelationship now returns an IContextRelationship

* JNDI CP fixes to conform to IdAS changes

* STS fixes to conform to IdAS changes

The reason I want to check these in now rather than wait a few days is because I've already made the appropriate changes in the JNDI CP and in the STS components, and all other affected component are already broken from the last set of changes -- they may as well work through these at the same time.

Jim

Back to the top