To: "Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 11:00 PM
Subject: [higgins-dev] Eclipse CVS retrieve of higgins has error

Fyi

I was just trying to get higgins src from cvs in eclipse, when I got the
following

Error: The following warnings were reported while performing the "cvs
checkout" command.
  Error: Could not create resource
/higgins/app/org.eclipse.higgins.broker/apps/rpps/src/conf/rppsservice-c
onfig.xml: Problem writing resource
'/higgins/app/org.eclipse.higgins.broker/apps/rpps/src/conf/rppsservice-
config.xml'. A resource exists with a different case:
/higgins/app/org.eclipse.higgins.broker/apps/rpps/src/conf/RPPSService-c
onfig.xml.
     Error: Problem writing resource
'/higgins/app/org.eclipse.higgins.broker/apps/rpps/src/conf/rppsservice-
config.xml'. A resource exists with a different case:
/higgins/app/org.eclipse.higgins.broker/apps/rpps/src/conf/RPPSService-c
onfig.xml.
        Error: A resource exists with a different case:
/higgins/app/org.eclipse.higgins.broker/apps/rpps/src/conf/RPPSService-c
onfig.xml.
***